Mamatoga Family Choice Awards 2013: Best Women’s Clothing Shop

Piper Boutique won your hearts with the most votes last year, but there are a lot of fabulous choices in town. Cast your vote for the Best Women’s Clothing Shop today! As with all of the polls, if you don’t see your favorite please write it in to the “other” spot and it will be counted, or you can email me at jenny@mamatoga.com and I will include it for you! To vote on ALL of the polls please click here, thanks so much for voting! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Family Choice Awards 2013, mama style, shops, style and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Mamatoga Family Choice Awards 2013: Best Women’s Clothing Shop

1. BJ Pierce says:

LOVE Saratoga Trunk! The ONLY place I shop!!!!

2. Deb says:

Spoken is my forever favorite boutique with beautiful clothes and fantastic, friendly, helpful staff!!!

3. Spoken Boutique is quite the place! Beautiful clothing, beautiful clothes and the best staff!!!

4. Beth Monroe says:

From the moment you walk through the door at Spoken Boutique you feel warm and cozy…how can anyone not love a visit with Pam and the Girls!! Not to mention the unique clothing and accessories. If you haven’t been…stop at Spoken !!!

5. Nancy says:

Spoken offers the best of everything…friendly service, great styles and something for everyone.

6. Denise Limoli says:

Shops like Spoken & Saratoga Trunk are not for the same clients as Lucia & Piper. Maybe 2 different categories next time?

7. Emily says:

We are so lucky to have a store like MISS SCARLETT in town! They have a fantastic selection of current designer jeans @ a fraction of regular prices, fabulous & unique dresses and accessories, adorable clothes for little girls and even some great home goods! Best bet for a Mom on a budget for sure

8. Mb says:

I love Violet’s and Stella’s! There is always something for everyone there :)

9. Melissa VanEarden says:

lssLove Spoken Boutique! Unique and awesome clothes and great friendly staff!

10. Stephanie Mayer says:

MiMiss Scarlett always has something beautiful to choose from. The majority of my closet is filled with stunning dresses and tops from Miss Scarlett! It is the only shop that I will allow myself to splurge! :)

11. Lucia Boutique is unique.

12. Lucia Boutique is unique!

13. Alex says:

Lucia is a truly unique store and has an amazing selection of really cool, trendy clothing and accessories. Anytime I have gift needs for female friends I am there. Lucy and her staff are so nice!!! Also, added bonus, Lucy’s husband runs the best lunch spot in town just downstairs.

Go Lucia!!