Tag Archives: holidays
Wasn’t it? I could swear it was just last week I was turkey shopping, trying to remember all the food items that go into our family’s traditional meal, cranberry sauce (we are a canned family, don’t judge us), stuffing, brownies […]
Okay ladies (and gents that might be reading to get some hints on what to get), here is my number one gift pick for 2014…
The Lotus Initial Charm necklace from Silverwood Home and Gallery in Saratoga Springs is my top […]
Clockwise from the snowman…
Do you want to build a snowman? Give kids this adorable Meri Meri cupcake set and let them create.
Embroidered lion rattle from Lex & Cleo for those tiny stockings
Nui Organics Merino Wool balaclava from The Bundle […]
I have said it before, but I must say it again, how much I love the Northeast Ballet Company and Myers Dance Center where Levy takes ballet. This was our second year doing the Nutcracker with the Company and it […]
1. The loveliest fragrance, a splurge that your best friend wouldn’t do for herself but would totally appreciate. Penhaligon’s Artemisia, find it locally at Yoicks
2. If you are the crafty type, you can make this ornament (or do it together […]
1. Can someone PLEASE get this Library Date Due pashmina scarf for their favorite school librarian?! How cute is it?!
2. Stock up on some new books for the classroom, hit up Northshire Bookstore in Saratoga Springs and ask the booksellers […]
1. This car print will go from toddler room to big boy room to college dorm.
2. Plui, quite simply, is a “rain ball” for the bath or pool. Kids immerse Plui in water to fill him up and then […]
This little collection is great for that special mom in your life, either your own mom, your mother in law or your own grandmother.
1. With a gorgeous vintage design just like the original, this sweet clock is functional but also […]
Ah, the kids table. A no man’s land of uneaten food, spilled milk, and restless little ones. Before you park them in their seats with an iPad each and pray that you can finish your stuffing and one glass of […]
Few things will divide a household on Easter as Peeps ™ will. Some people love them. Some people hate them. Some like to freeze them, while others enjoy them stale.
Regardless of which camp you fall into, homemade marshmallow treats are […]