Here is our round-up for Tuesday readers!
- There is a craft fair at Congress Park from 10am-4pm, free admission, with 50 local artisans selling unique craft items. The craft fair will be held rain or shine, and if you go, stop by the booth for Ginny's Hair Pretties, adorable and fantastically priced bows and headbands made by a local Mamatogian!
- At Children's Museum from 10am-2pm its Summertime Tots, a special time for the littlest visitors. Finger-paint, make music, create pavement pictures, blow bubbles and much more! Join them every Tuesday during the Summer, when they will close off the upper parking lot and fill it with all kinds of activities. In the event of rain, meet in the Community Room! Cost is free with admission.
- At the library, visit the Children’s Room to have your child read a book to Quinn, the library’s Tail Waggin' Tutor from 11 to noon. Quinn is a Newfoundland who is a certified reading dog through Therapy Dogs International, he will lie quietly and listen so your child can relax and practice the skill of reading aloud. To register, call 584-7860, ext. 3 on the day your child would like to read to Quinn. Quinn will also be there on the 23rd and 30th of August too if you can't make it today!
- Over at the Tang Museum at Skidmore at 1pm they are doing Public Tours: Exhibitions Overview/Behind the Scenes at the Tang Museum at Skidmore College.
- Clifton Park Nursery School, also known as "The Little Red Schoolhouse" located at 344 Moe Road on the corner of Moe and Grooms Roads in Clifton Park will be holding an Open House on Tuesday August 16, 2011 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- The Summer Concert Series in Congress Park continues tonight from 7-8:30pm with Betsy and the ByeGons, they will transform the air in Congress Park with the Doo-wop sounds of yesteryear, bring back the happy days when the girl groups filled the airwaves. Their sound will delight audiences of all ages with the harmonic melodies of the 50s and 60s.