This week is almost wrapping up readers, we have a few activities going on tomorrow and a couple weekend sneak peek activities I want to mention tonight as well. We also added some new items to our Marketplace today, so check those items out! Our Sittertoga page is up and running with all the guidelines on how to put in a sitter request and how to submit information to be in our sitter database, we hope you Mamas are setting up some good date nights or drinks with the girls because we have sitters waiting for jobs right here at Mamatoga, the ONLY site for Moms and kids in the Saratoga area that offers this feature! We are starting to phase out our facebook "friend" page, so if you haven't already please "like" our Mamatoga fan page on facebook in order to stay in touch with everything that is happening with Mamatoga. And, as always, you can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of events you think we should share with our readers, and if it's something really exciting for our readers we can also feature it, for free!
- The Saratoga Library is Toddler Story Time from 9:30 – 9:50 for 24-42 month olds. Preschool Story Time from 10:15-10:45 for 42 months to 5 year olds. Anime Night for Teens from 7-8:30pm. Healthy Bag Lunches and Afterschool Snacks (join Diane Whitten from Cornell Coop Extension and learn how to prepare these healthy snacks) from 6:30-7:30pm. Parents as Advocates – Providing Help with Homework to Children with ADHD and Learning Disabilities from 7-9pm.
- The Children’s Museum Silly Science at 10:30am. Learn all the ways science is all around you!
- Fiat Feminae has Girls’ Night In! Located at 489 Broadway, 2nd Floor from 7-10pm. We’ve all had a Girls’ Night Out, but how many times have we had a Girls’ Night In? It’s time to treat ourselves to a few hours of fun and laughter with the ladies at the Pure Romance Girls’ Night In Party! It’s a chance to reconnect, laugh until our sides ache, and learn from an educated Consultant how to spice up our lives in exciting ways! She’ll guide us through the product line with the best in bath, beauty, and bedroom accessories.
- The Saratoga Winery is having its 2nd Annual Hillbilly Bash at The Saratoga Winery this Saturday from 2-10pm! Pig roast with all the fixins', wood fired pizza, live bluegrass & country, Hillbilly themed games, games for the kids & more! Tickets: $10, kids 12 & under are free! Call 584-WINE to reserve your tickets today! Mention you are a fan of Mamatoga and receive $1 off of your adult ticket purchase! (Must reserve in advance to receive discount).
- On Sunday the Second Annual Henry Street Harvest Festival will take place in Downtown Saratoga on Henry Steet. The street will be closed off on Henry Street between Lake Avenue and Caroline Street. There will be exciting local vendors, performers and activities including live music, festive food, seasonal treats, pumpkin decorating, face painting and bbq. From 11:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Children $3, Adult $5, Family $20.