Today on Mamatoga we had two great posts, one on a fantastic, local mom run boutique Busy Bee, and one on how to throw together a homemade costume for you OR a Papatogian using stuff you probably already have in your closet! Don't forget to check out our Halloween Round-up too for everything you need for this Halloween: tips, tricks, treats and everything that's going on around Saratoga! Stay tuned tomorrow for our Freebie Friday Giveaway! Friday, October 28, 2011
- Saratoga Library – Library Babies for ages 24 months and under from 10:30-noon.
- Gavin Park – Harvest Events from 5-10pm. Hayrides for the little ones from 5-6pm, and afterward, enjoy the Haunted Hayrides! $5 hayrides with proceeds going to Adopt A Soldier.
- Ballston Spa Witch Walk 2011 – 6:30pm at the Ballston Spa ELKS club and ending at the D-Line Pub. All money going to support the Schoharie County Animal Shelter. Cost is $20 per person, includes appetizers.
- Children’s Museum – Wiggle & Giggle from 10-11:30am. A time for children to explore the many different things that they can do with their bodies! We will crawl through tunnels, walk the balance beam, roll balls, toss bean bags, and make music with all kinds of instruments. Drop in anytime between 10:00am and 11:30am to meet new friends and get some exercise!
- Moreau Community Center - Haunted Asylum from 6-10pm. $5 per person. Ghost tours of The Old Moreau Asylum will be taking place for two nights only this year. Guests can choose their fate. If they wish they will reconnect with the villainous staff and their unfortunate patients. The entrance to the Asylum then will be boarded up until next year’s re-awakening.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
- Mamatoga's First Annual Momster Bash & Benefit – Join us at the Irish Times from 1-4pm for music, kids crafts, activities, and games, food and drinks, raffles and prizes and a costume contest. Tickets are $20 or $25 at the door. Kids 12 and under are Free!! To purchase tickets click here.
- Library - Saturday Family Story Time for children ages 2-5 from 11:30-noon.
- Gavin Park – Harvest Events from 5-9pm. Hayrides for the little ones from 5-6pm, and afterward, enjoy the Haunted Hayrides!!! $5 hayrides with proceeds going to Adopt A Soldier.
- Children’s Museum – Story Art from 10:30-11am. Reading together is always better, so please join us for an exciting new story each week! We’ll use our imaginations and stories from around the world to inspire creative and unique art projects.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
- Children’s Museum – Artrageous! from 2-3pm.Want to be the next Picasso? Together we will learn about famous artists and then make our own masterpieces! Each week we will explore a different art style and medium.
- Falstaffs on Skidmore campus – Haunted SkidMansion from 4:30-7pm. Enjoy a kid-friendly haunted mansion (decorations geared to children 12 and under) while also trick-or-treating through Scribner/Northwood.