Hey Mamatogians! I know you all want to know who won our Mamatoga First Annual Summer in Saratoga Photo Contest and our Freebie Friday Giveaway, so I will be brief here. First, there isn't a regular Book Club post, instead we did a dedicated post to Saratoga Reads!, an amazing local organization that you can read all about here, I know you are going to love it and want to vote for our town wide title! We have a few activities listed below, and below that you'll find our WINNERS! Happy Sunday and congratulations to our winners!
- The Saratoga Library has a TON of stuff going on today starting with their Parent Child Workshop for kids ages 12-36 months from 9:15 – 10:30am and 10:45 – 12pm, followed by Toddler Story Time for children aged 24 – 42 months from 9:30-9:50am.
- Preschool Story/Music Program for children aged 42 months – 5 years, from 10:15 – 10:45am and their Monthly Birthday Celebrations at the Teen Room are from 3-6pm.
- Story Time Science with Library Staff suitable for children in Grades K-2 is from 4:30-5:15pm.
- And finally their Baby Massage class goes from 6-6:45pm. Register in the children's Room or call 584-7860, and click here for more information on any of these programs. PLUS on Tuesday from 5-6pm they are having their Tail Waggin' Tutor again, Quinn on Tuesday! Quinn is a Newfoundland who trains regularly with the Northland Newfoundland Club and has taken many classes through The Complete Canine. He is certified through Therapy Dogs International. This adorable pup loves people, especially kids, and loves to make people smile. He will be very happy to lie quietly and listen to any story you choose. Call 518-584-7860 ext. 3 on the day you would like to read to Quinn and sign-up for a 10 minute session. Quinn will be waiting to hear your favorite story in the Crawshaw Story Room!
- Today is the last day of the Prestwick Chase Farmers Market from 3pm-6pm. See a wide variety of local vendors from Saratoga County and surrounding areas offering fresh produce, meats, and other local goods.
- Stroller Strides for all of you mommies on the move meets at 9:30am in front of Ben & Jerry's for an hour of walking with your strollers and talking with other moms. Check their facebook page in case of inclement weather.
- Spa City Moms is an informal moms group that meets between 11:30-1:30, usually at West Side Rec., but with this weather, check their facebook page for change in venue.
- Saratoga.com has the amazing Taste of Saratoga Round 2 contest until October 6th. Enter every day for your chance to win 5 - that's right 5 $100 gift cards to Prime at Saratoga National, Ravenous, Memphis Smokehouse BBQ, Cliff's Country Inn and Fortunes. Awesome giveaway!!!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Clothesline of Saratoga, at 486 Broadway, is having a HUGE Bra sale with all proceeds going to Saratoga Hospital. Buy one bra, get 10% off, buy 2 bras, get 20% of and buy 3 bras and receive 30% off!!
And now, to announce our winners! First, we have two winners for our Katrina Trask Consignment Sale Freebie Friday Giveaway, each of our winners will receive one pass to the sale. Our first winner is Christine Mastrianni and our second winner is Jessica Speanburg! Ladies all you have to do to claim your pass is show up at the presale on Friday with an ID, they will have the pass waiting there for you, and I'll definitely be there too so if you see me say hi! And if you entered and didn't win, don't worry, we still have some more passes to give away between now and the sale so stay tuned to the website and you could still win! Thanks to everyone who entered!
AND...our winner for Mamatoga's First Annual Summer in Saratoga Photo Contest! As we said, it was really difficult to choose the finalists, and I'm so glad it was up to you guys and not us to vote on the winner since all of our entries were so great, but you, the voters spoke and our winner is the Boys with Jockey picture! Kristin Mauro and her adorable boys are the winners of our prize, a photo session worth $350 courtesy of Ashley Brown Photography. Thanks so much to everyone who entered and participated in the voting for the contest, we truly loved seeing all of your amazing pictures and had so much fun doing this contest with you Mamatogians, and stay tuned to the website for a lot more fun and exciting giveaways and features! Mamatoga is THE one stop place for all things kids and family here in Saratoga, we are two mamas working for YOU mamas and you won't find our features anywhere else, and we have so much in store for all of you! Thanks Mamatogians! xoxo