Here is our Daily for Wednesday Mamatogians! If you have any last minute items for our Wednesday Mamatoga Marketplace please get those in to us by noon tomorrow, also if you are making weekend plans already and are in need of a local sitter, check out Sittertoga and we can set you up with one! I'm going to hit the hay early, after reading our contributing fitness author's Fit Tip today about the benefits of sleep I'm ready to get some quality sleep time in, so I hope you guys have a great night and a fantastic Wednesday! If anyone attended the cooking class at Chianti (Tuesday night) let us know how it went!
- The Saratoga Farmers' Market is still outdoors mamas, from 3-6pm at the High Rock Pavilions on High Rock Ave. This award winning market (voted BEST farmers' market in New York State and SECOND in the nation amongst medium markets!) has over 50 LOCAL vendors with everything from meats to flowers, milk to veggies, pottery to soap, honey, ready-to eat food and yummy baked goods. Wednesdays they have a knife sharpener and every market has live music, great hot/cold beverages and a sense of living strong. Join us as one of the best that Saratoga has to offer!
- The Saratoga Library has a bunch of options today starting with Toddler Story Time for children ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50am and 11-11:20am. Their Preschool Story Time for children ages 42 months – 5 years runs from 10:15-10:45. Their Midweek Movie for Teens at 4pm. Get Creative with the Tang Museum for children in Grades K-2 is from 4:30-5:30 and the Lego Club for children in Grades K-5 from 6:30-8pm. Check out their site for more information on any of these programs.
- At the Children’s Museum they have Alphabet Soup from 10:30-11:30am. Starting with the letter A, each week they will learn a new letter of the alphabet through crafts, games, stories, songs and more. This multidimensional language experience is a fun way to reinforce early literacy in preschoolers! Also they have World Travelers: Peru at 1:45pm. We caught the bug—the travel bug, that is! This month we are going to Peru. The guest instructor, the well-traveled Nisha, takes children ages 3 to 5 on an adventure every month visiting new countries and learning their language, snacks, stories, art and songs. Bring your children to enjoy the fun while opening their eyes to our diverse wide world.
- The Waldorf School is holding an Open House from 8:15-9am. Join them for an introduction of Waldorf Education and see how the curriculum keeps children engaged in learning.
- Saratoga City Center is having a Job Fair from 10-4pm. Is it time for a change in your career? This fall, take advantage of the changing seasons and allow your true colors to shine. Come find a place that will foster new growth and push your mind to new heights.