It was another absolutely beautiful day in Saratoga today mamas! We hope you all got a chance to get outside and enjoy this great weather! Here at Mamatoga we had some great stuff to check out: Julie did our Spotlight Preschool feature on the Waldorf School of Saratoga and I did a little post on those annoying things people say to pregnant women. Has anyone ever said any of them to you while you were pregnant? We also added some NEW items to our Mamatoga Marketplace and did a Top Ten on the coolest wall decals to spruce up your little one's room or playroom, and we have lots more for you tomorrow so stay tuned! For now check out what is going on around town for Thursday! At the Saratoga Library:
- Toddler Story Time for ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50am.
- Preschool Story Time for ages 42 months – 5 years from 10:15-10:45am.
- Brown Bag Lunch Series goes from noon to 1pm. To commemorate the 150th Anniversary of the Civil War, Michael Aikey from the NYS Military Museum will discuss the museum’s Civil War collection and SAratoga Springs’ involvement in the historic war.
- Hola-La for children in grades K-2 is from 4:30-5:30pm.
- Healthy Bag Lunches & After School Snacks from 6:30-7:30pm. Join Diane Whitten from Cornell Cooperative Extension as she shares some ways to prepare some creative and healthy bag lunches and nutritiously satisfying afterschool snacks for your children.
- The Anime Club for teens is from 7-8:30pm.
- The Children’s Museum has Silly Science at 10:30am. Join us for our newest program, Silly Science! Each week we will explore the different ways science is all around us. We will learn about water, forces, seasons, animals, and much more!
- Is anyone going to see Bell Biv DeVoe at Vapor Nightclub at Saratoga Casino & Raceway? The show starts at 9pm! $15 in advance, $20 at door. In case you don't remember who they are, this should jog your memory. I apologize (or take credit for, depending on how you look at Bell Biv DeVoe) in advance for getting that song stuck in your heads Mamatogians!