I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend! We have a lot of great stuff lined up for this week so stay tuned to your number one family website in Saratoga, Mamatoga! First we have a couple reminders:
- At the Saratoga Library the Gingerbread House Workshop Registration has started for children in grades K-6 and that are in the Saratoga Springs School District. Register in person in the Children's Room. Children may register for one of the following sessions:
- December 3 - 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm,
- December 6 - 4:30pm, 6:30pm,
- December 8 - 4:30pm, 6:30pm or
- December 10 - 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm. For more info visit http://www.sspl.org/children/
- North Creek Railway - The Polar Express from November 18 through December 28, 2011. 6pm and 8pm. Meet Santa and enjoy caroling, hot cocoa, and each child will get a treat and special gift. Kids are encouraged to wear their pajamas. The Polar Express train makes a mystical round-trip journey to an extravagantly built North Pole just for train passengers. The characters of the story come to life with the conductor punching away at the kid’s golden tickets, chefs dancing and delivering cocoa and cookies, and the doubting hobo wandering through the train. The Polar Express story will be read aloud and the music from the movie will play for all the kids to sing along. At the North Pole, Santa anxiously awaits the children amongst the sparkling lights of his little city and climbs aboard with his dozens of cheerful, singing elves and a classic silver bell for all the believing boys and girls. The return trip is full of holiday cheer with Santa meeting each and every child, festive caroling with Santa’s elves, and all the characters of the story magically bringing the story to life. Find out more about departures and cost here. Saratoga.com is also giving away FREE tickets. Click here to enter for your chance to win!.
- Today at the Saratoga Library - Parent Child Workshops for ages 12-36 months from 9:15-10:30 and 10:45-noon. Preschool Story/Music Program from 10:15-10:45am for ages 42 months to 5 years. Toddler Story Time from 9:30-9:50am for children 24-42 months. Monthly Birthday Celebration at the teen room from 3-6pm. Story Time Science with Library Staff for children grades K-2 from 4:30-5:15pm.