Happy Monday Mamatogians! There are some fun things going on around town today at the Library, Children's Museum, Caffe Lena and the Tang Museum. Also, take a look at our posts from the weekend! Image Photo and Events has a great discount for Mamatogians. There is also the Top Ten Ways to Get your Child Interested in Volunteering and Mamatogajenny has a great recipe for yummy crepes. Monday, November 14, 2011
- Library – Parent Child Workshops for ages 12-36 months from 9:15-10:30 and 10:45-noon. Preschool Story/Music Program from 10:15-10:45am for ages 42 months to 5 years. Toddler Story Time from 9:30-9:50am for children 24-42 months. Story Time Science with Library Staff for children grades K-s from 4:30-5:15pm.
- Children's Museum - Members Monday Mornings from 9:30 to 12:30pm. In appreciation of their members, the museum will open for crafts, activities and a museum full of play.
- Caffe Lena – (147 Phila Street) Saratoga Storytelling Open Mic from 7-9pm. November’s featured teller at Caffe Lena’s storytelling open mic is Kay Olan (Ionataiewas), a prominent Mohawk educator and storyteller. Kay coordinated the Kanatsiohareke Mohawk Language Program.
- Tang Museum at Skidmore College - Noon Curator Tour from 12-1pm of ” I Myself Have Seen It: Photographs and Kiki Smith” in Wachenheim Gallery.
- Prestwick Chase Indoor Farmers Market - 100 Saratoga Boulevard from 3-6pm.
- Saratoga Spa State Park - New York State Symbols from 4-5:30pm. $3 per person or $5 per family. Come test your knowledge on the symbols of New York! Find out what makes this state so unique. This program is appropriate for anyone 6+. Call 584-2000, extension 221 to register.