Here is our Daily for Wednesday Mamatogians! We added two new installments to our ever growing Buying Local Gift Guide, our Health & Beauty Edition and our New Mama Edition, and you can now find all of the posts in our sidebar in our handy dandy Buying Local Gift Guide link! We've got more coming your way very soon so stay tuned! We've also got some tips on how to keep stress down during the holidays. We've all been there, with kids, relatives, all the planning and spending that goes into the holidays it can definitely be stressful, but there are ways to cut down on the stress and enjoy the time more. We also did our Fit Tip on a fun new way to workout, hula hooping! Check out MamatogaJulie's post on Cloud 9 Hooping here! And finally, there is a certain Mamatogian celebrating a birthday tomorrow, and it is a milestone one! I'll give you a hint, it isn't MY birthday...
- Children’s Museum – Alphabet Soup from 10:30-11:30 am. Join us for our newest weekly program, Alphabet Soup! Starting with the letter A, each week we will learn a new letter of the alphabet through crafts, games, stories, songs and more. This multidimensional language experience is a fun way to reinforce early literacy in preschoolers!
- Saratoga Library - Midweek Movie for teens at 4pm. Preschool Story Time for ages 42 months – 5 years from 10:15-10:45am. Toddler Story Time for ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50am and 11-11:20am. Get Creative with the Tang Museum for children grades 3-5 from 4:30-5:30pm.
- Saratoga Spa State Park – Homeschool Nature Class from 11 – 12:30pm. Join other homeschoolers for Spa Park’s monthly nature class! Each class focuses on a different aspect of the outdoor world and lasts about an hour and a half. All ages are welcome. Registration is required. Fee is $3 per person or $5 per family. Please call 518-584-2000 Ext. 116 to register.
- Moreau Lake State Park - Eastern Ridge Hike from 10am – 3pm. The Eastern Ridge Trail is a beautiful trail that runs the length of the Palmertown range. This path will be a challenging hike as well as a very enjoyable one! You will need to bring water and a lunch to enjoy along the hike.
- Ruby Tuesday – Help support the Children’s Museum at Saratoga. 20% of your puchased meal will be donated to this wonderful local museum.