Today we had a great fitness post on how to get back to your body after baby with some great tips from our fitness contributor Jeannine, we also had a preview post on some fabulous stuff we have coming up for the month of November. Tomorrow stay tuned for a Marketplace post and another post in our continuing in-depth Preschool Series, have a great night mamas!
- The Saratoga Library has Preschool Story Time for ages 42 months – 5 years from 10:15-10:45am. Toddler Story Time for ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50am and 11-11:20am. Preschool Story and Art Program for ages 42 months – 5 years from 2-2:30am. Get Creative with the Tang Museum for children grades 3-5 from 4:30-5:30pm. New Lego Club for children in grades K-5 from 6:30-8pm. Midweek Movie for teens at 4pm.
- At the Children’s Museum check out Alphabet Soup from 10:30-11:30am. Join us for our newest weekly program, Alphabet Soup! Starting with the letter A, each week we will learn a new letter of the alphabet through crafts, games, stories, songs and more. This multidimensional language experience is a fun way to reinforce early literacy in preschoolers! World Travelers from 1:45-2:30pm. This month, learn all about India through food and crafts.
- Vapor at Saratoga Casino & Raceway – Who’s Bad – A Tribute to Michael Jackson from 6-7:30pm. Whether you idolized the Jackson 5, fell in love to Human Nature or memorized all of Thriller’s creepy choreography, Who’s Bad is authentic, music-driven, must-see entertainment that navigates you back to that special place. $20 Admission.
- The Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs invites you to a Waldorf Welcome at 62 York Avenue, Saratoga Springs from 8:15 am -9am. Come learn more about how Waldorf works and how it will enrich your child’s life, and stay tuned to Mamatoga for a feature on this fantastic local school in our Preschool Series!
- Prenatal Yoga-Prepare your body and mind for the wonderful experience of birth with prenatal yoga. It keeps you limber, tones your muscles, and improves your balance and circulation. Join us in a positive, supportive environment with others like you, relax, and meet some new friends at prenatal yoga! Registration is required. Please contact Julie Divencenzo at 518-306-5654. Wednesdays from 6:45-8pm at The Pilates Studio 233 Milton Ave., Ballston Spa. $12 per class.