Lazy Sunday mornings are perfect for sweet breakfast crepes. Set up your own (indoor) sidewalk cafe and whip up these easy yummy crepes which you can fill any way you choose. I have two Nutella nuts in my house so that is our filling of choice, but you can fill them with honey and lemon, fresh fruit, bananas and chocolate chips, the possibilities are endless...
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk,
- melted butter, flour sugar and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Grease pan with a small amount of butter or oil applied with a brush or paper towel. Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan, tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated. Cook over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes on a side, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.