We hope everyone had a great Monday Mamatogians! We had a Top Ten packed with ideas on what to give your child's teacher for the holidays, some ideas to make yourself and some you can buy locally so check it out if you're stumped for what to give. We also have a hot new poll in our Mamatoga Moms and Kids Choice Awards 2011 for the BEST Date Night Dinner Spot! We also wanted to give you an opportunity to check out a great deal on the new Spa City Packs, the new and improved version and look of the Local Living Guide. The Spa City Packs are two card deck-sized coupon packs ($15 each) — one for food and one for entertainment ($25 for both). Each pack has three types of cards that include $5 cards, where customers earn $5 back on purchases of at least $15; $8 cards, redeemable with a minimum purchase of $25; and wildcards, which include two-for-one deals, freebies and other specials. These fantastic little money saving Packs feature a new program called “Be the Carrot,” with those businesses in the Be the Carrot program offering discounts while making a change that benefits the community if enough people shop at their store. For example, The Local on Grand Avenue will extend its use of local grass-fed beef from a Monday burger special to every day if 200 people use their Spa City card at the restaurant, which is a little change that could have a big influence on our community. And for the first ten Mamatogians to buy both Packs you can get $5 off by using the code first10mamatoga at checkout. Simply enter the code when purchasing them here and start saving before you even get them! It's a great way to support local businesses, something that is very near and dear to our hearts here at Mamatoga. So hurry up and be one of the first ten to get this great deal mamas!
- Don't forget to head over to Saratoga.com to check out our Top 5 FAB (Found A Babysitter) Events for a Mom's Night Out and our Top 5 Kid Friendly Events, plus you can see ALL of our Mamatoga Approved Events listed on their fantastic calendar, just look for the pink M!
- Tuesday for Tots: Snowflakes is at the Children's Museum from 10-12pm and 1-3pm.
- Preschool Naturalists at Saratoga Spa State Park is from 2-3pm. A nature class designed for children ages 3 to 5. This hour long program will focus on using all five senses to explore a certain aspect of the outdoor world. Children will also enjoy a nature related story and craft. Registration is required. Fee is $3 per person or $5 per family. Please call 518-584-2000 Ext. 116 to register.
- Mommy or Daddy and Me Yoga is at Bloom - A Movement Space from 9:30-10:45am. Pregnancy Yoga and Meditation from 11-12:15pm.
- Virgil's Cafe is hosting Breastfeeding Cafe from 6:30-8:30pm tonight. Calling Past, Present and Future Breastfeeding Moms. Join them for free fun and informational gatherings.