Happy Monday Mamatogians! I hope everyone had a great day, there are some fun things on the calendar for tomorrow, lots to do at the library and more. Today Mamatoga's Baby Gear Guru Robin was back with the Bassinet Edition and I gave you my Top Ten iPhone Covers! I also want to give everyone a heads up that Sittertoga will be on hiatus starting this week for just a couple weeks. Tomorrow (Tuesday the 24th) is the LAST day I will be taking any new requests and I will resume taking requests on February 7th. Also, all further sitter requests must now be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much everyone and have a great night!
- Sesame Street Live presents 1-2-3 Imagine! with Elmo and Friends is at the Glens Falls Civic Center tonight at 7pm
- Tuesday for Tots is at the Children’s Museum from 10 am-12 pm and 1-3 pm. A special time for the littlest visitors. Join them anytime between 10 am – 12 pm for play dough, crafts, games and friends! The afternoon session offers all the same fun and is perfect for morning preschoolers!
- From 11am – 1pm at Moreau Lake State Park they are having a Spring Overlook Snowshoe Hike. This short, moderate snowshoe hike has a few steep sections, which will take participants to the top of the Palmertown Range. This overlook presents spectacular views of the Luzerne Mountains and Hudson River. Bring snack, H20 or a lunch to enjoy at the overlook.Registration is required, call (518) 793-0511 for more information.
At the Saratoga Springs Public Library today:
- 9:30- 9:50am is Toddler Story Time, from 2-2:30pm is Preschool Story/Music Program
- 4-5pm is Teen Improv Boot Camp at the library. Registration is required. Join professional comic & improvisation instructor, Terrie Gifford, for four sessions of group improv comedy training, which will culminate with a performance on Jan 31 that is open to the public & your family and friends! Think you’re funny & quick? Then this is for you! Attendance at all workshops is required.
- Quinn Our Tail Waggin’ Tutor is at the Saratoga Library on Tuesdays 5-6PM. Call 518-584-7860, opt. 3 each Tuesday to register your child for a 10 minute reading session with Quinn.