Rabbit Rabbit readers! Here is the Daily for the first day in February!
- At the Saratoga Springs Public Library from 9:30 - 9:50am is Toddler Story Time (also from 11-11:20am). 10:15 - 10:45am is Preschool Story Time, 6:30 - 8pm is Lego Club.
- CANCELED Also at the Library from 5:30 - 6:30pm Anger Management for Children and their Parents. For Children in Grades 5 through 8 with parents joining for the final session. Facilitated by the Saratoga Center for the Family staff. Participants will learn how to identify triggers as well as develop coping skills, healthy expressions of anger and de-escalation techniques. Pleas plan on attending all six sessions. Register in the Children’s Room or by calling 584-7860, option #3.
- Today is Alphabet Soup at the Children’s Museum from 10:30 – 11:00am.
Starting with the letter A, each week kids will learn a new letter of the alphabet through crafts, games, stories, songs and more. This multidimensional language experience is a fun way to reinforce early literacy in preschoolers!
- Katrina Trask Nursery School is having an Open House today* 9-11 am and 6-7 pm, 24 Circular Street,Saratoga Springs. *Snow date: Friday, February 3rd from 9-11 am.
- There will be a Preschool Open House at the Saratoga Springs YMCA Branch today from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. And you are always welcome to come by for a tour.