- Wiggle & Giggle is from 10 – 11:30am at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga.This is a time for children to explore the many different things that they can do with their bodies! They will crawl through tunnels, walk the balance beam, roll balls, toss bean bags, and make music with all kinds of instruments. Drop in anytime between 10:00am and 11:30am to meet new friends and get some exercise!
- Check out Rock-n-Row with Gravity on Friday, February 10th at 7:00 PM at Putnam Den. The event will benefit the The Saratoga Rowing Association Community Boathouse. You can buy in advance at 587-6697, email: email@example.com or buy at the door. Cost is $25 per person.
Saturday, Feb. 11th
- Stop by the Saratoga Farmers' Market for the "Buy Two, Give One" Campaign, read all about it here.
- Story Art is today at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10:30 – 11:00am. Reading together is always better, so join them Saturdays for this fun literacy program. Kids will read a book and do a related craft project.
- On Saturday, February 11th is the 15th Annual Bartender's Ball from 6:30 PM to 12:00 AM at the Saratoga City Center. This is always a fun event, lots of fun and a great pre-Valentine's Day date! Cost is $50 per person. Call 518-583-0280 for more information.
- The Saratoga Winery is having a Sweetheart's Surf & Turf Wine & Food Pairing from 7:00 to 10:00PM. The menu sounds amazing with dishes like Nantucket Shrimp Bisque and Sicilian Shrimp and Veggie Pasta Nests. Cost is $35 per person, call (518) 584-9463 for more information.
- Forno Bistro is holding an educational series focusing on the Food, Wine, Culture & History of the regions of Northern, Central & Southern Italy on Saturday, February 11th at 11:00 AM. This three class series, billed as a "Cultural and Culinary Odyssey" will focus this week on Central Italy (Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Lazio). Reserve your space by calling 518-581-2401. Cost is $50.
Sunday, Feb. 12th
- Today is the Festival For Kids & Photocard Day at Gore Mountain! They are offering FREE One-Day Lift Tickets for everyone ages 12 & under. NO exclusions. Plus FREE Photocards for everyone! Stop by and say hello to one of their friendly photographers- they will snap your photo and provide you with a complimentary print to take home! Also there will be Hot Cocoa Sampling & Macaroni Necklace Making from Price Chopper, Live Family Entertainment and Games from Chip Chevalier 1-3pm! Family Fun Race presented by Beaver Brook Outfitters at 10am: Parent/Child teams race for great prizes on their Twin Fawns recreational race course! Parent/daughter and parent/son divisions- no age categories. FREE tubing for kids 12 and under when accompanied by one full-paying parent starting at 6pm!
- Valentines Day is just around the corner and love is in the air. Visit CMOST and participate in one of their “lovely” activities. Kids will read the story I Love Bugs by Philemon Sturges, meet some of the resident bugs and make a love bug to take home. Ages 2-5, Free for CMOST Members, $2.00 Non-members, plus admission to The Museum. Pre-registration is required.