- Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to vote on the Mamatoga Moms and Kids Awards 2011! Don't forget, the results will be in the FIRST edition of MAMATOGA MAGAZINE coming out March 30th!
- February Break is almost upon us, check out the Original Mamatoga School Break Survival Guide for all the info on how to keep the kids active and entertained during their week off!
Friday, Feb. 17th
- This weekend is the Dance Flurry! Read all about it here!
- Check out the Homeschool Series at Wilton Wildlife Preserve at 10:30. Today's theme is Food Chains and Food Webs, and the cost is $3. For more information visit their website.
- Homeschool Fridays: Haitian Love Symbols is today at go! where children discover the world at 89 Warren Street in Glens Falls from 9:45-11:15am. Kids will explore the art of Haitian Love Symbols, cost is $5 plus museum admission, for ages 5-12. For more information call 793-2773.
- Wiggle & Giggle is from 10 – 11:30am at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga.This is a time for children to explore the many different things that they can do with their bodies! They will crawl through tunnels, walk the balance beam, roll balls, toss bean bags, and make music with all kinds of instruments. Drop in anytime between 10:00am and 11:30am to meet new friends and get some exercise!
Saturday, Feb. 18th
- Story Art is today at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10:30 – 11:00am. Reading together is always better, so join them Saturdays for this fun literacy program. Kids will read a book and do a related craft project.
Today from 10am-4pm at the Crandall Public Library in Glens Falls check out the Cabin Fever Baby Festival! Join them for an interactive day of learning new skills, meeting practitioners and much more! Demonstrations for Herbs, Nutrition, Baby Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Aromatherapy, Pediatric Chiropractic, Perinatal Massage, Acupuncture, Belly Hennas, and more. There will be Door Prized and Free Raffles and everyone receives a "Goodie Bag". There will be also be a "Fun in the Sun" kids area with art projects and games. For more information call 518-307-9810.
Sunday, Feb. 19th
- Today from 1-3pm it is Family Discovery Day at The Hyde Collection. Today's theme is Learning Landscapes. Take a tour with a museum educator followed by a children's art-making session in the Art Studio. Admission is free. For more information call 518-792-1761.