It's almost the weekend readers! There are a bunch of great events going on this weekend around town so check it out and make some plans! And speaking of making plans, don't forget to check out Mamatoga's Know Before You Go: Summer Camps edition, spots are filling up fast so make your plans now! Friday, Feb. 24th
- Check out THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW PRESENTED BY THE PUPPET PEOPLE at the Saratoga Springs Public Library today, there will be three performances, 11 a.m., 1p.m., 3 p.m. A thrilling, comic rendition of Washington Irving’s classic story, this show features handcrafted marionettes, two life-sized puppets, special lighting, and smoke effects accompanied by both classical and traditional folk music. Open to all ages. Recommended for children age six and up. Free tickets will be available in the Children’s Room, 584-7860 opt. 3.
- Have a Harry Potter fanatic? Check out the Harry Potter Party today at the Children's Museum of Saratoga from 1:00 - 2:30 pm. Cost: $10 per child. Ages: This program is for children ages 6 and up. Please bring a smock or old t-shirt to the program, as we will be using acrylic paints. Please inform the staff of allergies, as this program contain food. Kids will make their own magical wands and Marauders Maps, brew luck potions that you can really drink, and learn how to write with invisible ink!
- Saratoga Beer Week runs all weekend! For a full list of events, head over to Saratoga.com!
Saturday, Feb. 25th
- Story Art is today at the Children's Museum from 10:30-11. Reading together is always better, so join them Saturdays for an exciting new story each week when we’ll use our imaginations and stories from around the world to inspire a different project. Past projects have included Mexican papel picado, West African block printing , and Otomi amate paper.
- This weekend is The Winter Ball, BOND: Shaken Not Stirred, hosted by SPAC's Junior Committee! Help to support SPAC's classical season all while enjoying great food, drinks, live music, and dancing - a night to escape to the world of Bond! Tickets are on sale now: Regular: $70 Open Bar: $100 Live Music by 'The Accents'. Bond attire admired...but not required. For More Information Call: 518.584.9330.
- Get a sitter and check out the Saratoga Beer Week After Party at Irish Times, click here for details!
Sunday, Feb. 26th
- Looking for some great brunch options around town? Hit up one of the Mamatoga favorite brunch spots- Sperry's, Hattie's or Max's, you won't be disappointed!