It's Valentine's Day readers! I'm so excited to send Finn off to school to collect his pile of Valentines, and after school I have a little surprise party planned for the kids and their friends from next door, I can't wait. I hope you all have something special planned, my romantic night is going to include a nice quiet dinner here at home with Sean and Baby Jack once the kids are in bed. Here are the events and activities for tomorrow, I hope you all have a day filled with love and kisses! xoxo
- Tuesdays for Tots is a special time for the littlest visitors at the Children’s Museum. Play dough, arts & crafts and building materials are all a part of this weekly theme-based program. The program is free with Museum admission. Drop-in. Two times are offered: 10 – 12 and 1-3.
- Toddler Story Time is at the Saratoga Library from 9:30 to 9:50am. This interactive program is designed to foster a love of stories, as well as encourage the development of pre-literacy skills. Children ages 24-42 months and their parent or caregiver will be introduced to stories, rhymes, and songs that they can enjoy together.
- Also at the Library from 5-6PM your child can read to Quinn the Tail Waggin' Tutor! Call 518-584-7860, opt. 3 each Tuesday to register your child for a 10 minute reading session with Quinn. Quinn is a Newfoundland who trains regularly with the Northland Newfoundland Club and has taken many classes through The Complete Canine and is certified through Therapy Dogs International. This adorable pup loves people, especially kids, and loves to make people smile. He will be very happy to lie quietly and listen to any story your child chooses!
- If your spouse, partner or significant other has not been to Hot Yoga Saratoga/One Yoga Saratoga before, show them your love today by bringing them to any yoga class at HYS or OYS for FREE!
- The Saratoga Winery is having a wine and chocolate tasting specially for Valentine's Day! Enjoy a romantic table for two and a private tasting of handmade chocolates paired with all of the best Saratoga wines. Cost is $50 per couple and the evening will include gourmet chocolate covered strawberries, keepsake wine glasses, Sparkling Saratoga waters, a red rose and more! For more information call (518) 584-9463.
- Another Valentine's offering is happening from 5-9pm at Ravenous, 21 Phila Street in Saratoga Springs. They are offering a special fixed price menu selection for $19.99 which includes a dinner crepe, organic side salad, small cone of pommes frites (my favorite!), your choice of any homemade dip sauce and any dessert crepe you choose. They are taking reservations for this evening, but walk-ins are welcome. For more information call (518) 581-0560.