Of course I mean St. Patrick's Day, but don't we all turn to Pinterest nowadays for cute stuff for ALL of the holidays (and pretty much every day)?! If you're like me you'll be spending the day at home with the kids having your Guinness (it helps with milk production, doesn't it?) but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate! Whether you're doing an early celebration with the kids before heading out or staying in, here are the cutest St. Patrick's Day on Pinterest items. Let's all agree that the unofficial vegetable of St. Patrick's Day should be, no, not cabbage, green peppers! They make the cutest crafts AND the cutest lunchbox items:
- This little craft is so adorable and easy, let them have their fun making prints then trim the top off and use it in your lunches!
- Easy and healthy! You can see a few more cute St. Pat's food ideas here.
- I'm loving this pepper egg for a healthy and fun St. Patrick's Day breakfast! Get the directions from The Foodies' Kitchen here!
- Head over to Meet the Dubiens for the how to on this lucky lunch and tons more St. Patty's Day bento lunch ideas!
- This burger bun pizza uses little pickles instead of peppers. Check out Mamatoga favorite Cute Food for Kids for the how to on this, while you're there check out their Lorax Babybel cheese, it is awesome.
- This year I'll be once again wearing my green beard, made for me by I Made You a Beard. Sadly, she no longer makes beards (I'm pretty crushed as I had my eye on a hot pink beard) but at least I still have my green one, seen here on me and my family a few years ago while we were on vacation in La Jolla, CA.