Spring is ramping up and with it Mamatoga is ramping up as well, I've got a bunch of great things in the works for you guys and I couldn't be more excited. We started work on the second issue of Mamatoga Magazine this week and it is going to be even bigger and better than the first issue! Stay tuned to the facebook page for lots of fun opportunities to have your own stories and pictures in the magazine! Now for a few announcements, and a couple event highlights, in case you missed them...
- There are still spots open for next week's Mamatoga Event at the newly opened Saratoga Paint & Sip! We'll be painting a one of a kind customizable monogram perfect for hanging in your child's room! Come on down, put on an apron, have a glass of wine and mingle with other Mamatogians! Click here to register, the password is mamas...
- Today is the LAST DAY to enter two of my fabulous giveaways! First up, snap a pic of you or your little one reading Mamatoga Magazine, post it to my facebook page and you could win a $50 gift card to the Saratoga Springs Downtown Business Association!
- It is also the last day to comment to win on the Your Toy Portrait Giveaway! Want to win a beautiful 8 x 10 acrylic canvas painting of YOUR little one's beloved toy? All you have to do is comment here, I'm going to pick a winner for both giveaways at five o'clock today!
- Now, this weekend is going to be a busy one! First, check out my Top Fives for the info on a ton of great events going on, don't forget the kLaVoy5k is also going on this weekend and there is still time to register, plus you can register at the race too! And for the kids check out Pinkalicious the Musical! Get all the details right here in my Top Five picks at Saratoga.com.
- Plus this weekend you can check out Saratoga Springs' new Official Spinning® facility- Saratoga Cycling Studio at their Open House! Their simple philosophy? Have the best instructors and excellent equipment in a comfortable environment that anyone from a beginner to an avid outdoor cyclist can enjoy. Join them at the new studio (24 Hamilton Street, Suite 3, Saratoga Springs) to meet their team, check out our equipment and maybe win some free classes! Besides having such a fabulous logo, they have an in-studio disco ball, I love it!
And last but certainly not least, come out and support a Mamatoga Magazine featured Mom Mandy Cornick at her Team in Training Event this weekend. Cornicks for a Cause to Chase Leukemia Away is happening at the Saratoga City Tavern on Saturday from 5-9! Check out all the details here and I will see you there!