Saratoga Today and I have been SO busy putting the finishing touches on the second issue of Mamatoga Magazine and I cannot wait to share it with you guys. A big THANK YOU to everyone who submitted First Day of School photos, we had such a HUGE response and we tried our best to fit everyone's photos in, I love having photos from the readers as part of the issue. For today I just wanted to give you a little preview of what you can expect in the next issue, I hope you guys love it as much as I do...
- Chefs at Home with Jasper and Beth Alexander from Hattie's
- Papatoga with Tom Thibeault
- A Playroom Makeover with Robin Dalton and Chelsea Silver from Silverwood
- A great Back to School piece from our resident Co-Parents, Katie and Julie
- Features on the moms from Name Bubbles and Tab Orthwein from Saratoga Reads!
- Market to Lunchbox with Bento Tips from Laura Thibeault
- The biggest and BEST calendar of family events in our area
- Nicole Messier discusses Internet Safety for Kids
- A great article on kids and allergies with info on Saratoga Families with Food Allergies
- What We've Been Talking About on Facebook
- Some great information on Homebirth options from Family Life Midwifery
And SO much more! This has been so much fun to put together, and working with these local parents and contributors has been incredible. This issue is going to be even better than the first, and the due date is September 21st! xoxo