Call a Cab

Buzzed driving is drunk driving folks. Go out and get crazy at your holiday parties, but do it responsibly. Use a designated driver or call a cab, that's all there is to it. Here is a nice little Cab Guide with more than enough numbers, use it and have fun! xoxo