2012 was an incredible year for Mamatoga and for our family. We welcomed baby Jack to the world, the magazine was launched, the site had record views, and it has been amazing getting to know all of you. Here are the links for the top viewed posts of 2012 (which also happen to be some of my favorites)!
- Mom on Mom Hate Crimes: It's Got to Stop
- Why My Kids Won't be Playing Football (and Other Adventures in Worry-Warting)
- Adventures in Co-Parenting Volume One: Getting Over Yourself
- Jack Huxley O'Keefe
- I Love (Saratoga Springs) NY!
- Don't Get Me Wrong, I Love My Kids, But...
- An Honest Letter from a Mom of 3
- My Mom Evolution: Somewhere Between Fervent Ferberizer & Accidental Attachment Parent
- I Love You Guys
- On Unsolicited "Advice"
- Back to School Heartache
- The Mom Style Files: The Prep Mom
- This is Parenting: You Will Get Thrown Up On
- On Giving Away the Baby Clothes
- TGIF When to Throw in the Towel (or Burp Cloth)
- If My Life Was Like Pinterest
Now for the big news! This past year has been incredible doing the website, and it has grown rapidly and has already gotten bigger than I had ever expected! In an effort to give all of my readers the best local coverage of events, activities, schools, businesses and more I am expanding with the brand new Mamatoga City Sites. Mamatoga will still be here, but will be a more universal, national site focused on parenting, style, reviews, stuff to do with kids, shared parenting experiences and so much more. Now you'll be able to check out this site AND your local Mamatoga site, the first two to come out will be the Mamatoga for Saratoga Springs (sneak peek below) and the Mamatoga for Clifton Park. Mamatoga for Malta and Ballston Spa are close behind, with a bunch more in the works. Local posts, local links, local stories, local EVERYTHING! Events, activities, schools, businesses, shops, info and more, all tailored for your specific town or city with the big Mama(toga) filling you in on all the rest. If you are interested in being a contributor for any of these sites, contact me at email@example.com, and thanks so much for reading Mamatoga! xoxo