http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffo2Oqt8bIM When SPAC puts on a show, they do it BIG, and the same is true for their Winter Ball. This year they are going all out for The Winter Ball taking place on Saturday, February 23rd at 8pm where the Hall of Springs will be transformed into “Southfork Ranch”! DALLAS, Everything’s Bigger in Texas is the fabulous theme and I have two words for you:
- Open bar with beer & wine
- Complimentary bourbon tastings and signature drinks by Tuthilltown Spirits’ Watch-Your-Back Bourbon Bar
- Generous “Tex Mex” styled hors d’oeuvres
- Margarita Mania: Enter to win prizes from Frank Adams Jewelers, Tuthilltown Spirits, or Stella & Violets with your purchase of a Margarita, Top-shelf Tequila courtesy of Corinth Wine & Liquor
- Live Music by Grand Central Station
- Costume Contests & Prizes for best dressed “Texas Beauty Queen” and “JR” Oil Baron
- Western chic/Southfork Ranch décor
- HBT Photography Western Photo Booth
- Sparkling Champagne Reception and Southern Spritz Cocktails provided by Mionetto
- Gideon Putnam Hotel discount rate - $99 bed, bath, and breakfast for two (complimentary transportation also included)
“The Junior Committee’s Winter Ball has quickly become one of the most anticipated events of the season. Not only does the Junior Committee throw a great party, but the evening is a wonderful way to support SPAC in our off-season,” said Marcia J. White, SPAC’s President and Executive Director. “Based on the success of last year’s sell-out event, we encourage people to purchase their tickets now.”
Hosted by SPAC’s Junior Committee, consisting of rising young professionals from in and around the Capital Region, the event has become the cannot miss event of the season. All proceeds raised help underwrite the classical programming and educational activities of SPAC’s summer season.
Dress in your Cowboy or Cowgirl best! This means big hair, big boots, big hats, and some bling! Dress to have fun (and don’t forget about the mechanical bull!) Don't have anything J.R. Ewing worthy in your closet? Visit The Costumer for all your costume and accessory needs. Mention the code SPAC10 and get 10% off your order! Tickets are $65 in advance and $70 at the door and can be purchased by clicking right here.
Also, Jill's Wandering Cowboys at 353 Broadway is offering 20% off adult cowboy boots through the end of February and all bling belts are 20% off also. If any one mentions that they are in the store because of the Dallas event, they will offer 10% off any any additional items too!
But wait, you can WIN two tickets courtesy of SPAC right here! I'm giving away two tickets to this not to miss event, a perfect night out! All you have to do to win is comment below and one winner will be chosen at random to receive both tickets.
I'm already busy picking out my awesome 80's Texan outfit and have major plans for some HUGE hair. Will I be riding the mechanical bull that night? You'll have to come to Dallas to find out! Enter today to win! xoxo
***this giveaway is now closed, I hope to see you all at Dallas!***