I wanted to call this post Rain: ENOUGH ALREADY but instead I am going to stay positive and try to make the best out of all this never ending rain. First up for us? Dance party! xoxo
- Have a board game marathon
- Make up and perform a play
- Write letters (actual ones on paper!) to mail to grandma, grandpa, and other relatives. You can also have them write letters to their older siblings, kids love getting letters in the mail and a surprise one from a little brother or sister would be so cute!
- Show the kids pictures of you when you were a kid
- Teach your kids or give them a refresher course in what they should do in case of a fire. Have your own fire drill.
- Clean out their toys and clothes they have outgrown recently. Together decide which to keep and which to donate to charity.
- Go outside and jump in puddles!
- Go worm hunting (Finn's favorite rainy day activity)
- Have a swim party in the bathtub complete with swimsuits, goggles, and toys (bonus: you can count it as a bath too!)