1. Snurk Astronaut bedding, the coolest
2. Some good old fashioned whoopie cushion fun, what 8 year old boy can resist?
3. For the Minecraft obsessed kiddo
4. Coziness in a classic buffalo check
5. Lego Mixels Glurt, just in case you don't have enough Lego stuff already
6. Choose your Own Adventure books, a classic.
8. This hat kills me.
9. This Tin Can Robot Project Kit turns an aluminum can into a walking, wobbling, googly-eyed robot.
10. Get them out exploring with this book.
11. Reptangles, a new way to build
To find ALL of the Mamatoga Gift Guides for 2014 click right here.