1. Still so in love with this handmade kite, such a perfect and offbeat choice for a mobile that will transition easily in any child's bedroom as they get older. Find it at Lex & Cleo.
2. I am Amelia Earhart by Brad Meltzer is a perfect addition to their budding book collection. Find it at Northshire Bookstore in Saratoga Springs.
3. We have one of these sweet little Maileg mice in a matchbox and it is one of the most played with toys in our house. The absolute cutest, it comes with a little teensy pillow and blanket. Find it at Lex & Cleo.
4. I love a Fair Isle cardigan, and this button up one from JoJo Maman Bébé is great because the super soft cashmere mix is also machine washable. Find it at Lex & Cleo.
5. Corolle makes such great quality dolls for little girls, and this one is the perfect size for littler ones, find it at G. Willikers.
6. Nap time happens (fingers crossed!), make sure you are always prepared with this Oh So Sleepy pink traveling nap and play pad from Blabla.
7. A great beginner dollhouse for smaller kids, this one comes packed flat in a folio that can be stored on a shelf right next to your books. You can put it together and take it apart to store it flat whenever the mood to play strikes without taking up extra room. Find it at The Bundle Store.
To find ALL of the Mamatoga Gift Guides for 2014 click right here.