1. The loveliest fragrance, a splurge that your best friend wouldn't do for herself but would totally appreciate. Penhaligon's Artemisia, find it locally at Yoicks
2. If you are the crafty type, you can make this ornament (or do it together with some wine for a girls night). If you are craft-impaired like me, you can also buy one.
3. Get your doubles partner the cutest tennis necklace around, this gold one from Samantha Faye, find it locally at Silverwood Home and Gallery.
4. My favorite (non-toxic) nail polish, gift it to your preggo friend and she will be hooked. Find it locally at The Bundle Store.
5. So in love with this monogrammed racing stripe tote bag, and it is definitely more affordable than it looks.
6. She can skip doing her hair for the morning school run and instead wear this chic hat, I am loving this look for fall and winter. Check out Piper Boutique for some styles you will love to give.
7. My absolute favorite website for moms is now also a book, you'll want to buy one for yourself too. The Glow:An Inspiring Guide to Stylish Motherhood
8. I love the bohemian look of this wooden tasseled bracelet, and at just $10 a pop you can buy her more than one to layer.
To find ALL of the Mamatoga Gift Guides for 2014 click right here.