So here is the rain I've been hearing so much about! Try to stay dry around town today while checking out these events!
- At The Children's Museum at 2pm is Summer Science: Flying Machines. Cost is$2 per child plus regular admission Join them at the museum each week for hands-on learning about the different ways science is all around us. This week we learn all about flying machines!
- At the Saratoga Public Library is their Preschool Story/Music Program from 10:45-11:15. For children ages 42 months to 5 years with a parent or caregiver, no registration necessary, located in the Crenshaw Room. Also at the library from 10:45 to noon for children 12-36 months is the Parent'/Child Workshop located in the Dutcher Community Room.
- Check out the movies on offer for today at the Wilton Mall here. And don't forget out favorite rainy day spots, Tiny Tots Tea Room, Tree Paad, Saratoga Strike Zone, and the bouncy castle at the Wilton Mall!
- The Stadium Cafe is hosting "Taste of Saratoga" from 7-10pm to benefit the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund. cost is $50. Saratoga's top jockeys will be putting their cooking skills to the test! Dressed in proper chef's attire, Javier Castellano, Ramon Dominguez and John Velazquez will be preparing their favorite dishes for you to try! Cast your vote for the tastiest cuisine! There will also be other guest jockeys showing off their bartending skills. There will be a silent auction at this event.
- The Prevention Council will host its 4th Annual Dare to Dream Gala, with great food, great music, and an inspirational story. Held at the Hall of Springs from 6:30 to 11pm, the cost is $75.