Today here at Mamatoga we decided to call around to all of the preschools and see if there are any openings in case any of you readers are looking for some last minute spots at a school. We are also going to list whether or not the preschools are holding any open houses in the fall. We love doing the legwork for you readers and Mamatoga.com is the only place you'll find this preschool roundup information because we were the ones calling around all day, so if you see it somewhere else, remember you saw it here first! Here is the list so far, we are still waiting on Beagle School but remember we posted about them on facebook last week after we spoke to them:
- Skidmore has openings in their 3 year old, 4 year old, pre-K and multi-age (3 and 4) preschool. There will be no open house.
- The YMCA has openings in the 4 year old Wesley Program (Mon. Tues. Thurs. from 12:30-3pm) 6 places available, and the Preschool PLUS program (kindergarten readiness, children must be 4 before Jan 1st) on Tues. and Thurs. from 12:45-2:45.
- The Saratoga Independent School is full this year, but if you have an application in for next year already they have openings in the preschool wraparound program, which is a 5 day afternoon program for 3 and 4 year olds.
- Waldorf has openings in 2 day preschool, a couple left in the 4 day and one in kindergarten. They will be having an open house in October and we will keep you informed of that date.
- Katrina Trask has an open house on September 7th from 5-6pm and limited openings in the 4's class.
- St. Clement's has openings in Jr. K and K-5.
- St. Paul's has a few openings in pre-K (must be 5 before Feb.)
- Beagle School has a couple of openings in the 4 year old morning as well as afternoon class.