I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend (and a great birthday weekend to Mamatogian Robin!), if you have any fun pics of your weekend activities please share them with us, particularly any from the Kids Cooking Demo at the Food and Wine Fest at SPAC! And stay tuned tonight for our first meeting of our Online Book Club, I can't wait! I only procrastinated till this afternoon to finally buy the first title for our club! So get the kiddies to bed and check out the post coming up later tonight, but for now check out what is in store for tomorrow!
- The Prestwick Chase Farmers Market is on today from 3-6pm. The market offers a wide variety of local vendors from Saratoga County and surrounding areas offering fresh produce, meats, and other local goods each Monday from 3-6pm. Located on the grounds of Prestwick Chase at Saratoga the Monday Farmers Market is open to the general public.
- The Book Bag Shop in the Saratoga Springs Library will hold a 50% off sale on all items in the shop from Sunday, September 11 through Sunday, September 18 during regular shop hours.
- If you pick Chianti for dinner tonight, 30% of the food and beverage revenue goes to Rebuilding Together Saratoga, a fantastic local organization that brings volunteers and communities together to improve the homes and lives of many homeowners in need. They make repairs to the homes of low income Saratoga County property owners, particularly the elderly and disabled allowing them to live in warmth, safety and independence while respecting their dignity. There is never a cost to the homeowner. So head out to Chianti and support a great local organization!
- Stroller Strides – meet at 9:30 for a walk around town with your kiddos. Check their facebook page for meeting spot.
- Spa City Moms – an informal mom’s group that meets at West Side Rec from 11:30 to 1;30. Check their facebook page for details.
Coming up this week...
- The Children's Museum at Saratoga will celebrate their first annual Apple Festival this week! Come join them for all their apple-themed activities this week: Tuesdays for Tots will be doing apple printing, Story Art will be learning about Johnny Appleseed, and there will also be an apple taste test. Join them for lots of fun with September's most seasonal fruit!