So tomorrow is our first Mamatoga Marketplace post so if you want to have something listed get it into us by 10am tomorrow (Wednesday) morning and start selling. I also want to remind all of you Book Clubbers to crack that book open and start reading, plus there has been a discussion thread started in the Book Club Page under Discussion, so check it out! Plus, tomorrow we will be announcing the three finalists of our First Annual Summer in Saratoga Photo Contest, which we will then have you, the readers, vote on to determine our winner!
- The Children's Museum has Cooking With Apples today with an Apple Taste Test from 2-3pm.
- Museum of Dance – Learn how to Swing Dance with the Spa City Swingers from 6:30 – 8:30pm. Register at SpaCitySwingers.com
- Stroller Strides – meet at 9:30 to take a walk around time with your little one. Check their facebook page for meeting spot.
- LUNA Moms – a moms group that meets after Stroller Strides.
- The Saratoga Farmers' Market runs today from 3-6pm at the High Rock Pavilions on High Rock Ave. Our local market has everything from meats to flowers, milk to veggies, pottery to soap, honey, ready-to eat food and yummy baked goods. Plus Wednesdays we have a knife sharpener too!
- At 7 pm at the Saratoga Springs Library they’ll kick-off their fall Community Cinema Series with the Emmy Award-winning Film “Pray the Devil Back to Hell” – an extraordinary story of a small band of Liberian women who came together in the midst of a bloody civil war, took on the violent warlords and corrupt Charles Taylor regime, and won a long-awaited peace for their shattered country in 2003. Screened in the H. Dutcher Community Room.