There is SO MUCH to do this weekend Mamatogians! Tomorrow we're going to be giving out free samples at One Yoga Saratoga's first Ladies' Night, after some Exotic Fusion you can have some wine and cheese and check out the great women's clothing and yoga wear in the boutique and enjoy a discount as well! Saturday there is so much to choose from, I'm going to definitely check out the Iron Chef Competition at the Saratoga Farmers' Market. And Sunday our spotlight event is the Monster Bash-Fright Flight Festival from 12-3pm at the Saratoga Airport. Carnival activities, treats and silent auction with the proceeds going to benefit the Double H Ranch, it is a great family event for a great cause! As always we always welcome our readers to submit events which we will happily include in our Daily, and if you're looking for a sitter for this weekend look no further than Sittertoga- we have a TON of sitters waiting for jobs, so let us put you in touch with them, for free! We have our Freebie Friday giveaway tomorrow so stay tuned, and TGIF Mamas! Friday, October 7, 2011
- The Saratoga Library has their Library Babies for children under 24 months with a parent or caregiver from 10:30 – 12pm. And the Life is Short-Short Story Reading and Discussion at 10:30am in the Susman Room.
- At the Children’s Museum they have Wiggle & Giggle from 10-11:50am. A time for children to explore the many different things that they can do with their bodies! We will crawl through tunnels, walk the balance beam, roll bolls, toss bean bags, and make music with all kinds of instruments.
- Check out the Encore Kids Consignment Sale at the 4H building at the Saratoga Fairgrounds from 9am – 7pm.
- One Yoga Saratoga is holding their first Ladies’ Night at One Yoga Saratoga….a little Exotic Fusion led by Jeanette Fultz from 5:30pm-7pm, followed by some wine and cheese, and a 10% discount off retail in the boutique. $15 drop in only. Moms, daughters, friends, co-workers and anyone else you can think of is invited! And Mamatoga will be there giving out free samples of our favorite Element Caffeinated Water so stop by for some exercise, wine, cheese, shopping and free stuff!
Saturday, October 8, 2011
- The Ballston Spa United Methodist Church has their 5th Annual Falling Leaves 5K Run and Kids Fun Run at William S. Kelley Park, 10am. 5K – $17 pre-registered, $20 day of race. Kids run is free.
- At the Saratoga Battlefield check out Plein Aire from 9am – 4pm. Artists and photographers are welcome as the Superintendent’s guests for the day to enjoy photography or open air painting of the park’s pristine lands. Offering art lessons for kids all day!
- Saratoga County Farm Tour – See the varied farm operations throughout Saratoga County from 10am – 5pm.
- Library Babies is going on at the Saratoga Library today for children under 24 months with child or caregiver from 10-11am. Saturday Family Story Time for children ages 2-5 from 11:30-noon.
- Story Art at the Children's Museum is from 10:30-11am. Reading together is always better, so please join us for an exciting new story each week! We’ll use our imaginations and stories from around the world to inspire creative and unique art projects.
- The Encore Kids Consignment Sale continues at the 4H building at Saratoga Fairgrounds from 9am – 2 pm.
- Comedy Night at Porter Corners Fire Company is tonight at 405 Bockes Road, Porter Corners. Doors open at 6:30pm, and tickets are $15 at the door. Bring your own alcoholic beverages and get ready for some laughs! For more information, call 858-1706.
- The Beekman Street Arts District celebrates American Craft Week today from 10am – 5pm. Visiting local and regional artists will set up outside various shops and galleries on Beekman Street, selling their work and demonstrating various craft processes.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
- Check out Artrageous! at the Children's Museum from 2-3pm. Want to be the next Picasso? Together we will learn about famous artists and then make our own masterpieces! Each week we will explore a different art style and medium.
- Grant’s Cottage is having a Family Fall Festival from 10am-4pm. FREE. Celebrate the end of yet another season for the Grant Cottage with hands-on activities for children and adults, spectacular views from the Overlook, tours of the Cottage, and cake on the porch.
- Our Mamatoga Best Bet for this weekend is thePartners Monster Mash – Fright Flight Festival from 12-3pm at the Saratoga Airport. Carnival activities, treats and silent auction. The main event will be airplane rides for children ages 6 – 17. Halloween costumes optional. For more information contact T.J. Roode at 518-696-5921 ext. 269 or email@example.com. To register online go to www.doublehranch.org