We had such a fantastic time at our First Annual Momster Bash and Benefit readers, and we were so thrilled to see so many of you there to support us and the Children's Museum and the Franklin Community Center! Everyone had such great costumes and we hope you all had as great of a time as we did. We want to say a special thank you to the Irish Times Pub and Restaurant for providing the awesome space for our event as well as the food, Seth from Seth and the Moody Melix for giving us some great music to dance to, all of our wonderful volunteers who helped out, and all of the incredible sponsors and donors we had, we couldn't have had such a successful event without any of you, including you Mamatogians! Here is our list of raffle winners, in order to claim your prize just email email@example.com.
- The Saratoga Regional YMCA 3 month Family membership goes to Susan Bergman.
- The earrings from Piper Boutique go to Laura Smith.
- The $100 Max London's gift card goes to Jaime.
- The $100 gift card to Spa Cascada goes to Kristen Dolan.
- The Savvy Rest Organic Pillow from Green Conscience Home & Garden and $25 gift card to Clothes Line of Saratoga goes to Michelle.
- The Busy Bee basket and $25 gift card to Clothes Line of Saratoga goes to Lucy Nolan.
- The 5 Passes to the Children's Museum at Saratoga go to Meredith Craig.
- The Gift Basket from Silverwood Gallery goes to Amy Tuck.
- The 3 winners of the $75 Reform Pilates are Kathy Schechner, Melissa Blanco, and Lauren Rose.
- The $100 gift card to the Body Lounge:A Unique Spa & Boutique goes to Beth Gelbes.
- The $50 gift card to One Yoga Saratoga and $25 gift card to Clothes Line of Saratoga goes to Bonnie Farrelly.
- The Busy Bee basket and $50 gift card to Busy Bee Boutique goes to Lindsey Logan.
- The $100 gift card to Image Photo and Events and $25 gift card to Clothes Line of Saratoga goes to Kristina Gamage.
Monday, October 31, 2011
- At the Aviation Mall in Queensbury all area children with their parents are invited to enjoy a warm, fun Halloween at Aviation Mall. Kids Costume Contest times are as follows: Ages 0 - 4 at 5:30 PM, ages 5 - 8 at 6:00 PM and ages 9-12 at 6:30 PM.
- Saratoga Library - Parent Child Workshop for ages 12-36 months from 9:15-10:30am and 10:45-noon. Preschool Story/Music Program for ages 42 months – 5 years from 10:15-10:45am. Toddler Story Time for ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50am. Story Time Science with Library Staff for children grades K-2 from 4:30-5:15pm.