Hey Mamas! I hope everyone had a great Monday, we had a really yummy from scratch recipe up today plus a post on Mamatoga Julie's birthday party for her daughter at Red Confetti Art Studio, a fantastic little art space where we all had a great time making ocean themed artwork! If you have any items for our Mamatoga Marketplace please email those to us by Wednesday at noon and we'll get them up there, and tomorrow check us out for our Fit Tip Tuesday post! As I posted on facebook earlier we are going to do a series on our local preschools with spotlight posts on a handful of schools in order to give everyone who is getting ready for preschool time an in depth view of what our area has to offer. If you would like to see your favorite school featured here, or would like to contribute a parents' perspective of your experience at the school please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. So far we have posts on The Beagle School and Skidmore Early Childhood Center coming up first so if you have some input you would like to share with other Mamatogians please don't hesitate to contact us!
- The Saratoga Library again has a ton of great stuff going on today! First up is Toddler Story Time for children ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50am, up next is Preschool Story/Music Program for children ages 42 months – 5 years from 2-2:30pm. Origami with Dan Busha for children Grades 3-5 from follows that at 4:30-5:15pm.
- For grownups during the day at the Saratoga Library they have Guided Mindful Meditation from 12:30-1:30pm in the Susman Room.
- The Saratoga Library also has some great workshops going on: Strengthening Families for parents with children from 8-12 years old from 5:30-7:45pm.
- At the Children’s Museum they have their Tuesday for Tots program from 10-12 and 1-3pm for play dough, crafts, games and friends!
- Autumn in Piemonte and Valle d'Aosta: Cooking School with Chef Fabrizio is on at tonight at Chianti Il Ristorante’s where their energetic and whimsical Executive Chef Fabrizio leads you on a culinary journey while you sip wine and watch a bountiful Supper prepared from start to finish. Featuring the Regions of Piemonte & Valle d’Aosta. $45 per person at 7pm. For more information visit: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=13... or call 518-580-0025.
- I will be teaching kids yoga from 4:30-5:30pm for kids aged 4-7 at One Yoga Saratoga, with a corresponding adult class at the same time at Hot Yoga Saratoga! Drop off your little one for some fun, stretching and relaxation and get in an hour of exercise yourself! Check out more about the benefits of kids yoga here!