Happy Tuesday Mamatogians! We are gearing up for the First Annual Mamatoga Momster Bash happening this weekend at the Irish Times Pub & Restaurant on 14 Phila Street, right here in Saratoga. Don't forget, you can save $5 by purchasing tickets beforehand at brownpapertickets.com. Tickets are also available at the door, so get ready to bring the whole family to this fun FAMILY event. Kids under twelve are FREE! We have a lot of fun things planned plus while you're downtown on Saturday, also enjoy pumpkin rolling down Caroline Street, trick-or-treating along Broadway, and many more activities hosted by the local businesses of the Downtown Business Association. No need to drive anywhere this weekend to celebrate Halloween, when your OWN hometown is hosting the Fall Fest and the Momster Bash is happening!
- Library – Preschool Story/Music Program for ages 42 months – 5 years from 2-2:30pm. Toddler Story Time for ages 24-42 months from 9:30-9:50pm. Preschool Story & Art Program for ages 42 months – 5 years from 10:15-10:45pm. Origami with Dan Busha for children grades 3-5 from 4:30-5:15pm.
- Children’s Museum - Tuesday for Tots from 10-12 and 1-3pm. This is a special time for our littlest visitors. Join us for play dough, crafts, games and friends!
- Chianti II Ristorante – Piemonte and Valle d’Aosta Cooking School with Chef Fabrizio – 7:00pm $45/per person. Chianti Il Ristorante’s energetic and whimsical Executive Chef Fabrizio Bazzani leads you on a culinary journey.
- WHEATFIELDS Restaurant & Bar – 440 Broadway World Pasta Day. All You Can Eat homemade Pasta for only $13!! Baked Ziti, Radiatori Pesto, Pumpkin pasta with Sage cream sauce and bacon, Plus Family Style Market Salad, Bread & Herbed Butter. Only $13!!
- Saratoga Spa State Park at 2pm for kids aged 3-5. Preschool Naturalists is a nature class designed for children ages 3 to 5. This hour long program will focus on using all five senses to explore a certain aspect of the outdoor world. Children will also enjoy a nature related story and craft. Registration is required. Fee is $3 per person or $5 per family. Please call 518-584-2000 Ext. 116 to register.
- YMCA of Saratoga - It is time to register for the Fall II session. There are tons of programs for moms and kids. Tot Playgroups (1-2 years and 2-3 years) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A special and fun time for children and parents, this program brings together same-age children to focus on developing socialization and cooperation skills. It includes free play and fine and gross motor skill games and activities for children to enjoy. It’s a great way for parents and children to meet new friends and interact in a safe and relaxed atmosphere. Grandparents, babysitters and nannies are welcome to participate. YMCA Family Night (any age) Come join us for a fun filled Friday night for FREE. This program includes family gym time with games, pool and track time, as well as arts and crafts. Roc-N-Tots (18 months-3 years) offers an introduction to movement and music for growing minds and bodies ages 18 months through 3 years. It’s a fun mix of circle songs, free dance, marching and imagination that your child will talk about all week! Short Sports (2-3 years) This program is for 2 and 3 year olds. Participants will experience a variety of sport related games and activities in a small group setting in the gym. PLUS soccer, basketball, ballet, Sports of all Sorts, Fit Kidz, Sunday Shoppers and much more!!!