So we've been undergoing some major changes here at Mamatoga, and we hope you like them! We're making these changes in order to expand and add some great new stuff in the upcoming months and we are so excited to share them with you! We're gearing up for our First Annual Momster Bash & Benefit and we have some GREAT items for our raffle and as prizes for the Costume Contest which we'll be telling you about soon! Remember that tickets for the Bash are $5 off if you purchase them in advance here!
- The Saratoga Library has their Preschool Story Time for children ages 42 months – 5 years from 10:15-10:45am.
- Toddler Story Time for children ages 24-42 months is from 9:30-9:50am and 11-11:20am.
- Get Creative with the Tang for children grades K-2 is going on from 4:30-5:30pm.
- The Midweek Movie for Teens is at 4pm.
- Deaf Jam: A Film by Judy Lieff is at 7pm. Filmmaker Judy Lieff chronicles a journey of self-realization for deaf teen Aneta Brodski, as she reveals her passions, frustrations, and sense of humor through her exploration of American Sign Language.
- The Children’s Museum has Alphabet Soup from 10:30-11am. Starting with the letter A, each week we will learn a new letter of the alphabet through crafts, games, stories, songs and more. This multidimensional language experience is a fun way to reinforce early literacy in preschoolers!
- Dine at Chianti and you can have 30% of your check go to benefit To Life! To Life! is a non-profit organization providing free-of-charge breast cancer education and support services in a 10-county region, including and surrounding Albany County.
- At the Saratoga Monument Park Ranger Joe Craig leads a guided Full Moon Walk in Victory Woods from 8 – 9:30pm.