Check out these Halloween posts in preparation for an awesome pre-Halloween weekend, and get ready for the Momster Bash! Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow!
- Halloween Round-Up
- Last Minute Costume Ideas for Mama and Papatogians
- And in case you didn't see all the details of our Momster Bash, here is the info you need for tomorrow:
We’re giving away some fantastic door prizes, so you have chances to win even before you get into the event!
- The first 25 children will receive a free admission pass to the Children’s Museum at Saratoga.
- The first 50 children after that will each receive a free Mr. Pumpkin Head sticky Jack-o-Lantern face courtesy of Name Bubbles!
- Six lucky mamas will receive preview passes good for three FREE classes to Stroller Strides of Saratoga!
- One lucky winner will receive a gift from Uncommon Grounds
- One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate to Plum Dandy
- One lucky winner will receive a one year subscription to a kids National Wildlife Federation magazine of their choice!
- One lucky winner will receive a $20 gift card to Creative Sparks on Phila Street
The costume contest will happen at 2:30pm and we are featuring prizes for our top three winners, you can register to enter the contest at the ticket table when you come in.
- The TOP PRIZE for our costume contest is an Exploration Birthday Party at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga for 10 children plus the birthday child, accompanying adults and 11 goodie bags! Plus the grand prize winner also receives a special gift from G. Willikers Toys on Broadway!
- The second and third prize winners will each receive a personalized Sticker Package from Mamatoga Favorite Name Bubbles!
Our raffle will feature fantastic prizes from our generous local businesses and raffle tickets can be purchased at the door. You don’t need to be present to win a raffle and winners will be announced here on Monday. Prizes include gifts from the following businesses:
- $100 gift certificate to The Body Lounge
- a gift certificate good for 5 classes at One Yoga Saratoga
- $100 gift certificate to Max London’s
- 3 gift certificates for a one hour private lesson (valued at $75 each) to Reform Pilates
- 3 Month Family Membership (valued at $263) for The Saratoga Regional YMCA
- 4 $25 gift certificates to Clothes Line of Saratoga
- $100 gift certificate to Cascada Salon and Spa
- 2 gift baskets and a $50 gift certificate to Busy Bee Boutique
- $100 gift certificate to Image Photo and Events
- A Savvy Rest Organic Pillow (valued at $104) from Green Conscience Home and Garden
- a gift basket from Silverwood Gallery
- a gift certificate for five free admission passes to the Children’s Museum at Saratoga
- Beautiful earrings from Piper Boutique
We will also have Mamatoga Favorites Element Water and WeeklyTap at the benefit! Element Water will be giving out free samples and WeeklyTap will be signing up new subscribers to their free weekly giveaway and will be donating $1 for each new person they sign up at the benefit! We’ll also have our donor Toga Tots there giving out information about their fantastic group! Don’t forget our proceeds for this benefit are going to the Children’s Museum at Saratoga and the Franklin Community Center, two amazing local organizations that rely on support to keep going. Our Saratoga community wouldn’t be the same without these two great organizations, so come down tomorrow to help us support them!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
- Mamatoga's First Annual Momster Bash & Benefit – Join us at the Irish Times from 1-4pm for music, kids crafts, activities, and games, food and drinks, raffles and prizes and a costume contest. Tickets are $20 or $25 at the door. Kids 12 and under are Free!! To purchase tickets click here.
- Library - Saturday Family Story Time for children ages 2-5 from 11:30-noon.
- Gavin Park – Harvest Events from 5-9pm. Hayrides for the little ones from 5-6pm, and afterward, enjoy the Haunted Hayrides!!! $5 hayrides with proceeds going to Adopt A Soldier.
- Children’s Museum – Story Art from 10:30-11am. Reading together is always better, so please join us for an exciting new story each week! We’ll use our imaginations and stories from around the world to inspire creative and unique art projects.
Sunday, October 30, 2011
- Children’s Museum – Artrageous! from 2-3pm.Want to be the next Picasso? Together we will learn about famous artists and then make our own masterpieces! Each week we will explore a different art style and medium.
- Falstaffs on Skidmore campus – Haunted SkidMansion from 4:30-7pm. Enjoy a kid-friendly haunted mansion (decorations geared to children 12 and under) while also trick-or-treating through Scribner/Northwood.