Saturday, November 19th
- Join Saratoga Independent School from 10am – 3pm for a Fun-Filled Shopping Experience. Shop Local Vendors! Win Great Door Prizes! Have Fun! 459 Lake Ave, Saratoga Springs.
- Children’s Museum – Story Art from 10-11:30am. Reading together is always better, so please join us Saturdays for an exciting new story each week! We’ll use our imaginations and stories from around the world to inspire creative and unique art projects.
- Saratoga Library – Library Babies for children 24 months and under from 10-11am. Saturday Family Story Time from 11:30-noon.
- The Fall Baby Festival will also be at the Saratoga Library today from 10-2pm. Sponsored by the Adirondack Council for Birthing Women-come and experience services for new and expectant parents. Belly and Birth Art, Aroma Therapy for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Craniosacral for Pregnancy, Postpartum and Babies, Baby Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Herbs for the Childbearing Year, Continue to Carry, Baby Slings and much more. Door prizes, free raffles and everyone receives a “Goodie Bag”. For more information call (518) 307-9810.
- Lake George Polar Plunge at 9am. Did you know it costs $400 to fund a Special Olympics athlete? Come out November 20th and take the Plunge to raise money for the Special Olympics. Spectators are free.
- Saratoga City Center - Adirondack Sports & Fitness Winter Sports and Healthy Living Expo. $5 for adults and 18 and under are free.
Sunday, November 20th
- Children’s Museum – Artrageous! from 2-3pm. Want to be the next Picasso? Together we will learn about famous artists and then make our own masterpieces! Each week we will explore a different art style and medium.
- Spa Little Theater – ART OF MURDER, by Joe DiPietro. Presented by Home Made Theater, as part of their Shuster Series of staged readings! 3pm. FREE ADMISSION-Donations happily accepted!
- SPAC – Hall of Springs. Nutcracker Tea. Come enjoy the Nutcracker, performed by the Northeast Ballet Company, and sponsored by Emma Willard School. Along with food and drinks, a raffle, and dancers interacting with the children. $40 for adults and $15 for children. Check out our Holiday Guide for more info.