Here is the Daily for Friday Mamatogians plus one event for Saturday. We hope everyone is having a Happy Chanukah, and if you're still finishing up your Christmas shopping I'm in the same boat! I think I'm just procrastinating because I loathe wrapping gifts, no matter how much I love Washi tape...Don't forget to vote for the Mamatoga Moms and Kids Choice Awards 2011, time to vote is almost up! All of our polls can be found here. We've updated our School Break Survival Guide and will continue to do so to prepare you for the week off from school! Have a great night mamas!
- Friday is the LAST DAY to see Santa at his Cottage on Broadway in front of Putnam Market. The hours are 4-7pm.
- Wiggle and Giggle is at the Children's Museum from 10-11:30am.
- Tonight is the 4th Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Pub Crawl from 5pm – midnight starting at Saratoga City Tavern. Time for some good old fashioned holiday shenanigans! Toss on the ugliest christmas sweater that you can find and join us for one of the best times all year! Crawl for charity! The crawl raises money for the Franklin Community Center, a non-profit orginization providing basic necessities and services to less fortunate individuals and families in Saratoga. Registration is from 5 PM till 6 PM. Get there early to claim your spot. In addition to Saratoga City Tavern, there will be 5 other bars participating this year: Thirteen, The Bull Pen, The Alley, Trotter's and Desperate Annie's. Pub crawl participants will spend about 30-45 minutes at each bar and most bars will offer a special pub crawl deal plus there will be small gifts given throughout the night as well! Cost is $20.
- The Saratoga Winery and Tasting Room has Maggie Doherty and Zac Rossi from 6-9pm. Sip wine and finish up your last minute Christmas shopping in their new gift shop.
Saturday, Dec. 24th
- The Saratoga Hilton will host its 17th Annual Breakfast with Santa, with proceeds this year benefitting youth scholarships from Saratoga Arts, from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 24; doors open at 8 a.m. Admission to the breakfast buffet costs $8 for adults, $4 for children age 4 to 12 and free for younger than 4. There will also be a raffle and visit from Santa. Call 584-4000 for info. Reservations are not necessary.