Tomorrow is the big day for The Children's Museum at Saratoga, it is the 4th Annual Birthday Bash and this year we are really celebrating in style with a Black and White Ball based on the children's classic, Black Beauty. Angelo Mazzone and his staff never disappoint, and tomorrow we are really looking forward to what they have to offer. Starting off the night we'll have phyllo wrapped asparagus with asiago and rack of lamb and the entree selections include grilled filet and pan seared salmon and we have a special Black Beauty themed dessert as a surprise. When guests check in they'll have the opportunity to get their photo snapped by Heather Bohm Tallman who has an incredible black and white backdrop for her booth. I absolutely love her photo booths, the pictures always come out so amazing! Mazzone Hospitality has generously donated an hour of open bar, and we will also have a special signature cocktail just for the event. Walt Adams and Heidi Kelly from Star 101.3 will be serving as our emcees of the evening and guests will have a chance to dance once dinner and the bidding excitement is over. Did I mention we'll have TWO original artist proofs from Frankie Flores in the silent auction too?
Our silent auction is fully stocked and I have my eye on more than a few items. If you are there tomorrow night know that you WILL be up against my superb silent auction prowess...
- Breakfast with the Firefighters: Breakfast and a tour for your family at the Lake Avenue Firehouse compliments of the Saratoga Springs Firefighters Local 343. How awesome would this be as a surprise birthday present?!
- Day at the Races: VIP Box Seats for 5 in the Clubhouse, plus programs and parking for the 2013 Saratoga Meet compliments of NYRA. Yes please.
- A custom toy portrait from Your Toy Portrait. I won this last year and I REALLY want to take it home again. Tough competition for this one.
- Tickets for the whole family for Saratoga Polo this summer. My favorite summer spot!
- Summertime Fun: Ten movie passes to the Malta Drive In Theatre and a $50 Gift Certificate to Mama Mia's Pizza & Cafe and $20 in Gift Cards to the Iron Roost. Making my plans already for this one...
- Weekend at Mirror Lake Inn in Lake Placid. Need I say more?
- $200 Gift Card to Healthy Living Market and Cafe. Click here to read why you NEED this one.
- Introduction to Pilates at Reform Pilates. I'm on week 2 of a 10 week series at Reform and I already know I need to keep going, it's amazing.
- Oh and this clutch and gift card from Piper Boutique, I'm obsessed with it...
Besides being a really fun party with some incredible silent auction opportunities and a great meal, this fundraiser is vital for the museum to keep its programs going for local children to inspire curiosity, spark imagination and nurture discovery. For the price of a great date night out ($150 per couple) you can HAVE that great date night out AND support the museum, so it's a win-win for everyone. Today is your LAST CHANCE to buy tickets, we will not be selling tickets at the door for this event, and there are just a few tickets left. Click here to purchase tickets online. Thanks to all of the board members and staff of the museum, all of the donors and supporters, and I will see everyone tomorrow! xoxo