- Ballston Spa 20th Annual Family Fun Day from 3-10pm at the Saratoga County Fairgrounds on Sunday, June 30th. A FREE day filled with family fun, including: Bouncy Bounce, Carnival Rides, Bowling **Compliments of Tippy Bowl, Music & Dancing, Bell Ringer, Dunking Booth **Compliments of Culligan Water, Free Bicycle Giveaways, Pie Eating Contest, Lolly Pop Tree, Frozen T-Shirt Competition, T-Shirt Giveaways, plus a Spectacular Fire Works Show at 9:45pm!
- The Annual Independence Day celebration at Saratoga Casino and Raceway will take place on Wednesday, July 3rd! A special evening of live harness racing will begin at 5 pm and Fireworks are expected to begin at 9:15. Free post-fireworks entertainment by the New York Players will be available for guests 21 and older inside Vapor Night Club. The casino will be open regular hours. As always, parking and admission are free. Guests are encouraged to arrive early.
- There is SO much going on at the Sixth Annual Saratoga's All American Celebration on Thursday, July 4th, get the info here. There will be live music from the Audiostars in Congress Park until dusk when the fireworks will take place!
- The July 4th Celebration at Clifton Common will take place on July 4th from 12 to 10 pm! This Independence Day will be full of fun for the entire family with live music, great food and so much more! The day kicks off with the annual Fourth of July parade at noon. The parade route begins at Shenendehowa campus on Route 146 and finishes at the Clifton Common. Events will be going on all day starting with the opening ceremony at 1pm. There will be great food available, including hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, ice cream, fried dough, German & Southwestern foods, Italian ice, beverages and more. The 2013 celebration runs from noon through 10 pm, topping the night off at 9:30 with a spectacular fireworks show sponsored by the Town of Clifton Park, Price Chopper and Moe's / Shane's Restaurants.
- Lake George will have fireworks at Shepards Park, Canada Street at 9:30pm and they can be viewed all along the waterfront. Time is approximate. They will go off immediately following sundown. Lake George also has fireworks at dusk every Thursday during the summer months of July and August.
- The New York State's 4th of July Celebration presented by Price Chopper at the Empire State Plaza will take place on July 4th from 3pm till Fireworks at dark ( 9:15 PM), admission is free. Live entertainment from Johnny Rivers, food vendors, trapeze artists, a mobile rockwall, hip hop dancers, bounce rides, carnival rides, face painting, and more. The massive fireworks display is visible from near and far, providing a worthwhile show for Empire State Plaza spectators as well as surrounding neighborhoods. The fireworks in Albany last about 30 minutes and end with a spectacular grand finale. Make sure you show up early as the parking in Albany gets packed!
- The Glens Falls Symphony Orchestra is having their 12th Annual Summer Pops Concert at Crandall Park with fireworks to follow from 7:30-10pm on July 4th. Admission is free. The theme of this year's concert will be 'Summer Cruisin' " and will feature a wide selection of both summertime and patriotic favorites. State Senator Betty Little will be present to introduce the Armed Forces Salute in honor of our nation’s military veterans. As the concert concludes, patriotic tunes will fill the air as the fireworks take off into the summer night sky. Local food and beverage vendors will be on hand as well as a display of antique and classics cars organized by Bill Trombley.
- Six Flags Great Escape will have a fireworks spectacular above Northwoods Picnic Grove on Friday, July 5th from 9:30-10pm, cost is $5.
The town of Wilton celebrates its community with ParkFest 2013 on Saturday, July 13th, 2013. More than 10,000 visitors will enjoy an exciting, fun-filled day, which includes a very eclectic craft fair, amusement park rides, food vendors, contests, live music, shows and is topped off with an awards ceremony and a fantastic fireworks display at dusk! Wilton ParkFest Schedule Highlights include a 1K & 5K, an Ice Cream Eating Contest, a Blueberry Pie Contest, a climbing wall, pony rides, face painting, and more!
More from the Summer with Mamatoga Guide right here!