Easter is SOON guys! I know, it sneaked up on me too, but it is the first weekend in April and there are a TON of great local Easter events and brunches going on. Here is the rundown of what is going on locally. Now hop to it! xoxo
- The First Ever ''Egg-Stravaganza'' is taking place on Saturday, April 4th from 9:30-11:30am at High Rock Park, Saratoga Springs. Join Taylor's Heroes and The City of Saratoga Springs for the first ever "Egg-Stravaganza" featuring special guest Mayor Joanne Yepsen and an appearance by The Easter Bunny! Bring your friends and family to High Rock Park to enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt, family fun, and raffles. Suggested donations of $5 for children under 5 years old and $7 for ages 5+ that will benefit Taylor's Heroes.
- The Great Schuylerville Egg Hunt is on Saturday, April 4th starting at 11am at Schuylerville High School Turf Field, 14 Spring Street in Schuylerville. Admission is free. Come share in the fun. In case of rain, the hunt will be held in the High School Gym. There will be 3 egg hunts for 3 age categories:Birth to 3 year olds at 11:00am Ages 4-7 will be at 11:15 am Ages 8-12 will be at 11:30 am We will have over 10,000 eggs, face painting, a bouncehouse, and a visit from Puddles the Clown and the Easter Bunny. PLUS It's all free.
- Afrim's Sports Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be on Saturday, April 4th from 10am to 3pm at Afrims Sports, 636 Albany Shaker Road in Albany. Cost is $10 a child and there will be 5 different hunting times. The event begins at 10am with the first egg hunt time at 10:30am, there will be a Goody bag for everyone who participates in the egg hunt PLUS you get to keep 2 of your favorite eggs. Face paint by Stellar Face and Body Art (upstairs from 10am-1pm), Easter themed arts & crafts project and Cool Cat Entertainment. Pre-register at any time by calling 518-438-3131.
- Wilton Mall will be holding their Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 4th from 11am to 1pm in the Food Court with games and music provided by B95.5. The Easter Bunny will also be at his spring home located in the Food Court for photos and a free giveaway! This event is free and open to the public.
- Mingle on the Avenue (30 Lake Avenue in Saratoga Springs) invites you to join them for Easter Sunday Brunch from 7am to 3pm on Easter Sunday. Children 10 and under will eat free off the Children's Menu. The Easter Bunny will be there for photos from 10am to 3pm. Easter Sunday Dinner will be served from 3pm to close. Mingle will be serving regular menu favorites as well as specials throughout the day. Call 518-583-6682 for reservations.
- Saratoga's Hall of Springs Easter Brunch Buffet is on Sunday, April 5th from 10am to 5pm. Cost is Adults-$49 Children 5 to 10-$23 Children Under 5-Free. Saratoga's Hall of Springs will be hosting an Easter Brunch Buffet in their Ballroom by reservation only. The Brunch will have food and fun for both children and adults! Please call 583-3003 to make your reservation.
- Easter Brunch and Dinner at Prime at Saratoga National Golf Club is on Sunday, cost is Adults-$65 Children 5 to 10-$25 Children Under 5-Free. Prime will be serving both a brunch (10am to 3:30pm) as well as a dinner (3:30 to 6pm) to accommodate everyone's Easter plans. Call today to make a reservation 583-4653!
- Easter Sunday at Longfellows is from 11am to 5pm at Longfellows Restaurant, 500 Union Avenue in Saratoga Springs. Cost is $36 Adults, $16 Children Ages 3-12. The Easter Menu includes appetizers, a carving station, entrees, a kid's menu, and desserts! Please call today to make your reservations 587-0108.
- Easter Brunch at the Brook Tavern in Saratoga Springs is on Sunday, April 5th from 11am to 3pm. Small plates, large plates, kids menu and dessert! Call 518-871-1473 for reservations.
- Easter Sunday Brunch a la Carte at Circus Cafe in Saratoga Springs is on Sunday, April 5th from 11am to 5pm. Enjoy an Easter Sunday Brunch a la Carte menu, a Prix Fixe menu and the regular menu will be available all day. Call (518) 583-1106 for reservations.
- Come enjoy a day of deliciousness at Maestro's at the Van Dam on Sunday, April 5th from 12 to 8pm! The restaurant will be offering a wide variety of items on their Easter Menu. Call (518) 580-0312 now to make your reservations!
- Easter at the Wishing Well will feature a variety of menu items to choose from, the Wishing Well guarantees they have something for everyone! Please call 518-584-7640 today to make your reservations.
- Easter Sunday at Sperry's Restaurant in Saratoga Springs will be from 4 to 8pm and they will serving their normal menu items in addition to a featured $32 Prime Rib of Beef au Jus. Call (518) 584-9618 now to make your reservation!
- Also on Sunday, paint EASTER BASKET at Saratoga Paint and Sip Studio from 2 to 4pm! After you are done with your Easter Egg Hunt, come paint your very own EASTER BASKET masterpiece with Paint and Sip! Click here to reserve your spot. Cost is $25.